Sunday, November 27, 2011

TLV Fashion Week Impressions - Part II

Some more photos I took on the last day of the Tel Aviv Fashion Week. I met some really nice people (Marika! Elliot!The amazingly talented Tamar Karavan!) and some not so nice people (I won't name names, but there are certain people who work in this field who think that the sun rises out of their backside. You know who you are, and newsflash: it doesn't). But overall it's great to see people working hard at something they have a passion for, and there has to be a reason why passion rhymes with fashion... Have a great week!

Israeli designer Yoav Meir

The lovely Marika from Slovakia. Check out her blog


Grape ring


Fashion Photographer Tamar Karavan                                                




Strike a pose

Fire red


...I love how the light smears the photo

1 comment:

  1. "certain people who work in this field who think that the sun rises out of their backside. You know who you are, and newsflash: it doesn't"

    You earned a fan with that sentence alone! haha I know what you mean!
    Great photos btw! Love it! If you want, check out my posts on the TLVFW on my blog culture shock. =)
    Oriahn

    ReplyDelete